Terrim Handle 10mm Knurling/IMP-6005
- Category: Fitting Access
- Order within
We will only accept authorized returns within 30 calendar days.
All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. impoda.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
If your shipment arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repackage the item(s) in the original shipping container and refer to our Return Procedure (below).
Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts. If you receive missing, damaged, or incorrect parts, please call us immediately (08849735402) so we can assist you in processing a return for replacement or refund. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts after 30 calendar days.
- We do not take any responsibility of a delay in refund because of the delays made by the bank, calamities or national holidays.
- A customer can ask for a refund if the specification of product received is not as per the specifications mentioned in the website or if the product replacement takes more than 14 working days.
- A refund will not be initiated if the customer is not happy with the look/sound quality of a defect free product, a physical damage not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product, an electrical surge or any damage caused by the user.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the amount may be refunded after deducting the bank and delivery charges.
Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your order confirmation date, unless otherwise specified. Delivery or transit times will vary depending on the size of the package and the delivery location. Small and medium-sized packages are generally delivered within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse.
- Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
- All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
Cancellations may be accommodated if both of the below conditions are true:
- Order is cancelled within 15 minutes of order being placed.
- Order has not yet been shipped.
Orders cannot be cancelled if they have already been packed or shipped.
We will do our best to accommodate order cancellations, but if for any reason we are unable to do so, you may return the product. See our Return Policy for more details. You may cancel your order at any time prior to receiving our order confirmation. However, once an order has been confirmed, it is immediately processed for shipping. Therefore, no orders can be canceled after receiving our electronic Order Confirmation email. For any further assistance, please contact us via phone (08849735402), or live chat, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to speak with a customer service representative.
Timing : 9:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Replacement of a product is allowed only under the following circumstances:
- Replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the product delivered in defective or has a physical damage.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per the specifications, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order incase a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments
Out of Stock situations
- Our endeavor is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However, in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
We are not responsible for any return freight charges unless the return is due to a manufacturer’s defect or a direct result of an error on our part.
Call us - Call our Returns Desk at Returns Desk at 08849735402
- Mondays to Saturdays from 9am to 6pm
- Sundays- Closed
Email us - Email our Returns Desk on email@example.com
All items for return must be packaged securely. Please check if there are any special packaging instructions to ensure that no shipping damage occurs. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from inadequate packaging.